Web Raid's Home Page

If you find this blog interesting, why not try out Web Raid yourself? It's free, it's available for Windows and Mac OS X (probably also runs well under Linux). Just click here to enter Web Raid's homepage with all information + download option.

Donnerstag, 18. März 2010

Mayonnaise!

What a level (Wikipedia -> Mayonnaise)!

This level holds the most amazing sword (masterful light green-yellow longsword) I've ever had. Result:


It was only level 15, but masterfully crafted, giving it a skill factor of 260%, thus making it equal to a normal level 39 sword (!). And so I sliced my way through the levels, astonished when a a monster survived the first hit, and managed to get the rightmost achievement in "multiple total clearances", something I was sure nobody ever could do when I developed the scale. Oh well.

Mayonnaise rules :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen